Invisible Braces for Adults and Teens in Marlton and Turnersville, NJ
Expertise with Dr. Carlyn Phucas
Clear aligners are a tool to align teeth. Beautiful outcomes are the result of your orthodontic specialist’s learned artistry and skill with the clear aligner system. Dr. Phucas assesses each person’s smile individually and treats each person uniquely to deliver outstanding results. Smile with confidence!
Since clear aligners are nearly invisible, you can straighten your teeth without anyone knowing. She has treated many cases with this leading edge appliance system.
Clear Aligners – A “braceless” alternative to traditional metal braces!
Have you ever wished for a straighter, healthier smile, but not looked forward to all the metal wires and bands that often go along with braces? At Carlyn Phucas Orthodontics we can make your dream of having a new smile come to life!
Dr. Phucas offers clear aligners, giving patients a “clearly” effective and incredibly comfortable way to wear braces! To learn more about clear aligners and if you are a candidate or your child is a candidate for them, contact our office today to schedule your complimentary evaluation.
What Are Clear Aligners?
Clear aligners use a series of customized, clear aligners to straighten teeth faster and with fewer office visits than traditional braces. Thousands of orthodontists in the United States and Canada use clear aligners to accurately and effectively treat their patients. Clear aligners are:
- Completely invisible –Clear aligners cannot be seen while you are wearing them! Friends, family members and co-workers may never even know you are wearing braces, unless of course you tell them!
- Comfortable to wear – The aligners are made from a special plastic that has smooth, rounded edges so they won’t irritate your mouth and tissues like traditional braces often can.
- Customized just for you – Your clear aligners are customized to fit your mouth. Dr. Phucas uses advanced 3-D computer imaging technology to replicate an exact impression of your mouth and teeth, then she customizes each aligner so that it fits your mouth, and over time moves your teeth into the proper position.
- Removable –Unlike traditional metal braces, you can remove your aligners to eat, drink, brush your teeth, floss and for special occasions. There’s no need to change your lifestyle!
- Effective – You will begin to notice a significant difference even before your treatment is complete! Most treatments are completed within one year; however this can vary from patient to patient.
How Do Clear Aligners Work?
When you begin your clear aligner treatment you will receive several sets of custom fit aligners. Each set of aligners is worn for only two weeks. After two weeks you can switch your aligners with the next set and continue straightening your teeth. Over time you will notice changes in the alignment of your teeth and in just a few months you will have a straighter, healthier smile!